In my honest Flexoffers Affiliate Program review, I’ll take a deep look into the company, how the company works, and if it’s a good fit for you. It is going to be interesting and helpful.
Most people with blogs have an interest in ways to monetize their blogs and earn an income. There are a lot of different companies that will help you achieve that. You might have heard of FlexOffers or have read a few reviews of them.
What is FlexOffers Affiliate?
It’s an affiliate company based in Miami, Florida; FlexOffers is a network with offices in Boston, San Francisco, and North Carolina. The company was founded in 2008.
How the FlexOffers Affiliate Program Works
FlexOffers.com is an affiliate networking company that brings advertisers and publishers together. If you have a website or blog, you can take advantage of the platform by signing up with FlexOffers to place ads from their advertisers on your site or blog. Once your account is approved, you’ll also need to sign up with each individual advertiser and get approved before you can place ads on your site.
Pros of FlexOffers Affiliate
Some of the beckoning features of the program include:
1. Quick signup
- Signing up with FlexOffers couldn’t possibly be easier.
- Publishers only have a short online application form to fill out, providing simple information like the name of their website and more. Also, you can expect to hear back from them about your application within one business day.
- FlexOffers welcomes applications from most publishing platforms; so, bloggers, media buyers, email marketers and everyone else are welcome into the network.
- Signing up as an advertiser is also simple with FlexOffers. You just need to fill out a fairly quick application and make their initial payments to get started. Easy process of registration makes more advertisers join. In fact, there are now over 5,000 advertisers registered with FlexOffers. Also, requesting payment to join filters out the less committed advertisers. So, publishers find a broad variety of high-quality advertisers to do business with.
2. Free for Publishers
- Signing up with FlexOffers is totally free to publishers, which is a standard across the top affiliate networks.
- Advertisers do not have this opportunity. Honestly speaking, for advertisers, things are more costly. They’re required to pay $500 upfront for the basic package with a $100 deposit. After that, they are to pay the network a 5% slash of what’s paid to publishers. This seems okay, considering that some networks demand up to 20%.
- There’s availability of a pricier advertiser package that’s geared toward those with less background. The more beautiful package helps new advertisers through the procedure of building and maintaining their network for 90 days, acting as a coaching program.
- An expert who has no need for the full-service plan can sign up for the self-managed plan, where they can create their own tools and links at an inexpensive price.
- The fact that there’s an advertiser signup fee is an advantage for publishers as it calls only the most serious, highest-quality advertisers to the network. And publishers can also rest assured that the newer advertisers get adequate support from the network.
3. Publisher Referral Program
- As an old reliable network, FlexOffers is predictable, but it has a few cool features unique to its network.
- One feature that cannot be neglected is the referral program for publishers.
- How it works: You, as a publisher, refer another publisher to FlexOffers, and if they are accepted to the network, you receive a portion of their sales.
- A publisher earns 5% of all revenue generated by any publisher that he has referred to the network and got approved by FlexOffers. So, if you refer a publisher who is approved and generates $2,000 in sales a month, you will receive $100.
- In order to make a referral, you only need to fill out a Refer-a-Friend form and wait to be approved. How much you earn is based on a preset calculation. Basically, your earnings depend on how much your referral earns. Even better, there’s no threshold for referrals and your payout increases with each one.
4. Publishing Models are Set byAdvertisers
- Advertisers are given access to a feature that allows them to choose which publishing models their products appear on.
- This implies that, as a publisher, you might not be able to promote certain products due to your publishing model.
- If you look on the positive side of things, this also implies that, if an advertiser allows your publishing model to be used in promoting his products, history has presumably shown impressive sales for that model.
5. Tracking Progress
- One of FlexOffers confirmed traits is its tracking capacity. This platform gives accurate link tracking with significant stats updated every hour.
- FlexOffers handily trails clicks, earnings per click, transactions, conversion rates and commissions. You can choose a particular date range to zoom in and regulate progress. There is also the availability of more comprehensive reports which can be analyzed by category, advertiser, product and campaign.
- In addition, there’s a live, real-time tracking component that enables you to survey clicks, impressions and conversions as they’re happening, as well as a map feature to visually project the location statistics of your clients.
6. Extremely User-friendly
- All publishers are welcomed with a very user-friendly dashboard. When you first sign in to your FlexOffers account, what you’ll see is your personalized dashboard front and centre.
- To get updated with FlexOffers, the announcements tab reserves network news and newly available features. You can check it out if you want to or ignore if you don’t.
- While you shouldn’t anticipate for many bells and whistles within Flexoffers, you ascertain a reliable and trustworthy affiliate marketing tool that’s simple to use. Whether you’re creating links or tracking your sales, FlexOffers makes the whole process simple for you from beginning to end.
7. Logistics Aren’t a Pain
- While the central priority of FlexOffers is on cost per sale, it supports various kinds of publishing models and ads.
- There is a provision to download every type of content delivery you could ever need for promotion in FlexOffers, including banner links, deep links and HTML links.
- In order to make things easier, FlexOffers possesses millions of product links available for publishers to utilize. Also, the web service feature enables you to automate content delivery for each advertiser.
- Publishers are in good company on FlexOffers as there are no less than 10,000 publishers now registered with the affiliate network.
- They’ve utilized their vast experience – of over 10 years – in the affiliate marketing world to gain momentum, adding an average of 50 new advertisers every day.
8. Payments are Reliable
- Payments are made on a NET30 basis, which is a good feature, looked out for by every publisher using an affiliate network.
- NET30 means that publishers’ earnings are due for payment by advertisers within 30 days of making a sale.
- Unlike many networks that wait until sales are processed to pay the publishers, FlexOffers makes payments quickly without waiting for the sales to be concluded and finalized.
- To compensate well-performing publishers, publishers who have brought in at least two months of traffic to FlexOffers, and who have earned up to $5,000 in revenue for those two months, may qualify for payment on a NET7 basis. This implies that you get paid within 7 days of generating a sale.
- Advertisers can make payments through credit cards, direct deposits in the US, by PayPal, or wire transfers outside the US. Wire transfers are only permitted when at least $5,000 in commission has been reached. Advertisers are billed on a monthly basis.
All in all, quick payment system is an indication of a strong, well-managed affiliate network. Kudos to FlexOffers!
9. Reputable Advertisers
Flexoffers has a pool of big-name advertisers to choose from which include stores like Macy’s and Kohl’s with over 12,000 advertisers and a lot of products to choose from
10. 24/7 Support
- Their customer service representatives can be contacted through their contact form, phone or email. That said, it is mainly a do-it-yourself kind of affiliate network. You’ll mostly be expected to manage on your own.
- There are various ways to seek support here. If you experience any difficulty, you can reach the support team by emailing them at email@example.com. They normally respond to queries within 24 hours. You can as well submit a support ticket, check the Frequently-Asked-Questions section or call them on their main phone number: 303-999-9940.
- Conceivably, the most important customer service feature they offer is fraud security. In fact, there’s an entire team at FlexOffers solely assigned to monitoring publishers for fraud.
- Their effort in taking care of fraud is just another reason why FlexOffers is a reliable affiliate network, and publishers doing business with FlexOffers gain a good status that advertisers can trust.
- Both publishers and advertisers are given access to high-quality customer service, and advertisers who opt for the self-managed plan have access to the same level of customer service capabilities as those that choose the full-service plan.
- All publisher payments are handled by Flexoffers customer service without any aid from the publishers. Also, they handle currency selection and tax compliance without seeking your assistance.
- Do not pay attention to negative reviews seen online. It appears that this network has far outgrown its initial growing traumas from a few years back, and has generally gained positive reviews in recent years.
- Reliable features, early payments, a vast pool of advertisers and high-quality customer support are just a few of the reasons this network has achieved a positive reputation.
How Can You Make Money With The FlexOffers Affiliate Program?
According to my research, Flexoffers does not have regular commission rates as advertisers are involved. They vary by the advertiser. The amount of money you can earn depends on factors like ad placement, advertiser commission rates, and the amount of traffic to your site or blog.
The commission is calculated based on different parameters:
- CPC: cost per click
- CPS: cost per sale
- CPL: Cost per lead
- CPI: Cost per install
- CPA: cost per action
At the bare minimum, you’ll need reasonable traffic to your site or blog, as only a certain fraction of those visitors will click on ads.
When Are FlexOffers Affiliates Paid?
FlexOffers is on net30 basis. This implies that your payment is processed after the preceding 30-day calendar period. Publishers’ payments are processed and sent within 10 business days.
As said earlier, there are numerous ways to receive payments which include wire transfers both within and outside the U.S. International ACH, PayPal, check, and local bank transfer. You’ll need to have at least a balance of $25 before a payment can be processed. No matter what method you choose to get paid, you’ll also be charged a processing fee. The processing fee differs in amounts depending on the type of payment method you choose.
How Do You Get Started With The FlexOffers Affiliate Program?
Below are some basic requirements to join the FlexOffers Affiliate Program:
- You must not be younger than 18 years of age.
- Your website must be completely free of any pornography, gambling, hate propaganda or material that motivates illegal activity or violence.
- Your name, email address, residential address, bank account information will be provided.
- Your traffic sources are to be assessed and authorized.
For many, the above requirements are basic, while traffic may be an issue for some.
FlexOffers Affiliate Program Complaints
We’ve discussed how FlexOffers works, the requirements and features. Now, let’s look into a few things that you may not like about the program.
Promotions are Restricted to Your Website Only
Publishers do not have access to promote advertisers outside of their website in chat rooms, link farms, guest books, Craigslist or any third-party newsgroups, message boards or comment sections of other websites.
Any Advance Payments Will Cost
You can be paid in advance but it will come at a cost. FlexOffers will charge you a processing fee between 3% and 6%, which depends on the advance option. The later the payment, the higher the fee!
You Must Maintain Continued Sales
For you to receive payments, you must maintain continued sales until the payment date. If for any reason, you don’t have continued sales, FlexOffers is in position to deny payments until they receive payments from the Advertiser.
Payment Processing Fees
Whichever payment method you opt for, FlexOffers charges a processing fee for each payment. This payment varies depending on the payment method you choose.
Cumbersome Signup with Advertisers
Once your application to be a publisher with FlexOffers gets approved, you will need to sign up with individual advertisers. You’ll have to agree to each advertiser’s terms and conditions individually. This seems to be a clunky task.
No BBB Rating
FlexOffers is not ranked or accredited with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). For people who are looking for reliable companies through the BBB, this may be a setback.
Do you want to make the most out of your online business? Then, try setting up a website of your own and move that business to the next level. Do you want to have a foretaste of the best of site builder tools and resources?