In this post, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about Nestify and its hosting services to bloggers.
Setting up and successfully running a WordPress blog comes with a price. I’m not talking about price with respect to the amount that a blogger has to pay to get the blog functional, even though that also is a priority.
Attaining peak performance with your blog comes with proper security, fast loading speed, easy installation and migration, and a lot of other functionalities and features.
These are the most basic functionalities that any site owner will factor in order to get an optimal blog running. Most of today’s hosting providers are well equipped to offer these features for your blog at a price.
There are lots of reputable WordPress hosting providers out there, with the likes of BlueHost, HostGator and DreamHost among the most common of them. You will find everything you need to set up and run your blog from any of these hosting providers.
There are other times when your basic needs could be something as specific as load speed of your blog, or around the clock customer support. At such times, the ideal thing to do is look out for a hosting provider whose main focus is on those needs of yours.
Even if you are a newbie or an already established blogger, a high performing hosting provider would surely do a lot of good for your business. That’s why we have taken the time to beam our spotlight on a very promising WordPress hosting provider with specially designed packages that optimize your WordPress blog.
That hosting provider is called Nestify and the following sections are intended to highlight its many features and benefits to you as a blog owner, and what to expect should you decide to use their services.
What we’ll cover in this review:
- About Nestify
- The Main Benefits of Nestify
- Pros and Cons of Nestify
Nestify is a hosting provider that offers high performance WordPress hosting features which include high speed, CDN + firewall, high performance stack and a whole lot of features that optimize your WordPress hosting.
Although Nestify is still relatively young and unknown in comparison to the likes of BlueHost and HostGator, the WordPress hosting company is fast rising with an equally increasing customer base. Nestify’s cool features and its affordability has continued to endear them to bloggers who continue to use their services.
For those who would like more information on Nestify and a preview of what to expect from this WordPress Managed hosting provider, highlighted below are some features of Nestify hosting services.
- 55-second launch process to get your WordPress blog started. The process is so quick and easy that it can be achieved in less time
- Very affordable pricing on its products when compared to what other service providers charge for offering similar features
- Nestify’s infrastructure is powered by AWS (Amazon Web Services) including all the sites hosted on its platform
- Its integrated cache system offered to clients helps to greatly speed up the page load time of blogs hosted by Nestify
- Nestify offers high-grade security features for its hosted WordPress sites like DDos protection, malware protection, firewalls, etc
- There is a free SSL that comes as a default setting for your site
- Updates of plugins and themes of all WordPress sites are done with just a click of the button
- Clients enjoy the benefits of automatic backup on demand, and a facility to have all data restored with just a click of the button
- Nestify has an inbuilt CDN (Content Distribution Network) to improve the speed of your blog
- On Nestify you can roll back your blog to an earlier stage with only a click
- Nestify makes use of PHP 7.0 for its enhanced capabilities
- Nestify’s customers enjoy free setup and migration of WordPress sites from servers of previous hosts
The Main Benefits of Nestify
Details from reviews and feedback of Nestify users reveal that there are many obvious benefits to using the hosting provider for your WordPress blog. Most agree on the improved performance of their sites when hosted on Nestify’s Managed WordPress Hosting.
I have been able to narrow down the 5 main benefits that any user will derive from using the Nestify Managed WordPress hosting. These are a result of live tests carried out to ascertain the claims of those who have used Nestify WordPress hosting services.
These 5 main benefits to using Nestify are:
1. Nestify Multiple Pricing Scheme to Suit Users’ Preferences
You would think that a WordPress Managed hosting package like what Nestify is offering to its customers would cost much more than they are currently being sold for.
There is a Starter Pack which goes for $5.99 a month, a limit of 25,000 monthly visitors with 5GB SSD storage, which is very affordable for its features. The flipside to this is that this package does not come with staging.
To get the benefits of staging, you would have to opt for one of the higher priced packages – Professional or Business packs.
The Professional pack sells for $8.99 a month and it comes with a limit of 100,000 monthly visitors and a 10 GB SSD storage. This plan also comes with one click staging.
The Business pack is the highest priced in this category. It comes at a price of $11.99 a month with a limit of 200,000 monthly visitors and 20 GB of SSD storage. This plan also comes with one click staging.
If the plans are inadequate for your needs, there is the option of switching to the VPS plans which start from $49 to $239 depending on your particular needs.
2. Speed of Your Site Loading
You can never overemphasize the importance of fast loading speed for your site. Internet users click away quickly when a site takes too long to load. This has a tendency to lead to high bounce rate, or visitors leaving your page before it even finished loading.
To also illustrate the importance of site load speed, do you know that Google uses site load speed as a metric to determine the PageRank of a site? This means that the particular ranking that your blog receives can be influenced by the speed with which it loads on a browser. A blog with a faster load speed will get a better display in search results than one which is slower, all things being equal.
Nestify has a service to ensure that the sites hosted on its platform enjoy faster load speeds than the typical WordPress site. It does this with the use of CDN (Content Distribution Network) to speed up file loads and also deploy a very robust hosting architect which guarantees scalability and reliability that leads to faster sites.
Nestify also makes use of an advanced cache system to reduce site speed which translates to faster sites for browsers.
Tests carried out have proven that sites hosted on Nestify have achieved 4 – 6 times faster site speed than the typical WordPress site hosting.
Security is a vital need for your blog in order to ensure that your content is safe and not compromised. Nestify takes this very seriously by providing you with security that makes it almost impossible for your site to be hacked.
The hosting provider blocks millions of unauthorized access to sites hosted on its platform and prevents brute Force attacks.
Nestify implements PHP tuning which makes it impossible for hackers to implement dangerous or unsafe commands.
There are frequent scans to prevent vulnerability of sites with tests carried out to ascertain the health of its sites.
In the event that any site running on its platform is compromised, Nestify will fix the issues for the site owner for free.
4. All Year Round Support
Everyone likes a company that has responsive customer care. The best is having one that also boasts of experts to handle requests from customers. Nestify boasts of having both – responsive customer support and WP experts to respond to customers’ requests.
The support is all year round as you will have your requests treated any time of the day, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year including leap years that have 366 days.
Nestify also gives free migration to customers who need to move their WordPress sites from old hosting providers to its platform.
There is also a 30-day money back guarantee if a customer isn’t satisfied with the features of its products on offer
As a user of Nestify hosting services, you may not be aware that the hosting provider performs daily backups of your site’s data.
Having regular backups is too important and should never be taken for granted, and having a hosting provider that gives the same attention to performing backups is a great benefit.
Irrespective of the preventive measures taken to ensure 100% uptime or prevention of attacks by hackers, there are times when the unexpected happens. At such times, regular backups become a saving grace for the site’s data. With a regular backup from Nestify site owners are assured of having their WordPress blog up and running almost instantly.
You also have access to schedule manual backups on your WordPress site. You can achieve this through the Nestify dashboard that makes the process easy, and lets you choose your preferred backup frequency.
Nestify Pros and Cons
A review of Nestify would not be complete without exploring the pros and cons of using its services.
Pros of Using Nestify
- Nestify cache helps speed up the load time of your web page so your visitors can have a much better and faster experience browsing your site
- Choose server location near your target audience to reduce the time spent on receiving the content of your blog. Data centers strategically positioned this way improves the load speed of your blog pages and posts
- Prompt technical team who are proven experts in their fields, giving you all-year round the clock technical support for your need
- Nestify offers an email service for those who sign up for it which guarantees the delivery of users’ business emails.
- Built-in optimization for your blog for speed and stability
- Fast and Easy WordPress installation! Nestify claims that it takes just 55 seconds to complete a WordPress installation on its servers. Experientially, I have found that time to be a little more than what it takes to complete the installation. It took me less than 45 seconds to complete a trial setup on Nestify
- One-click WordPress updates of themes and plugins
Cons of Using Nestify
- Nestify hosting plans are tailored for a specific number of visitors per month. Implementation of this rule doesn’t mean that your hosting gets suspended once the limits have been exceeded.
- Pricing is expensive compared to some other WordPress hosting providers
If you have an eye for good things, I’m sure you would have seen the goodies in Nestify’s Managed WordPress hosting. So much performance enhancing features packed into a solution, and what’s more? The prices are so affordable for the value you are getting.
There is a free trial sign up if you decide to give it a shot. You get to explore all the features contained in this post by yourself. In the case you do not find the Nestify Managed WordPress hosting a good deal for you, there is no financial obligation on your part.
On the flip side, if you find that Nestify is right for your WordPress blog, then rest assured that Nestify will migrate your blog for free. Talk about a friendly host.
Sign up is quick and easy; just visit the Nestify website and get started.
However, if you wish to enjoy a managed WordPress hosting service that allows a 500,000+ visitors bandwidth monthly even without spending a dime, read my .